Thursday, September 23, 2010

In My Family's Hands

I have found that among the things I like to photograph are hands and feet.  I don't know why.  They just seem to hold so much character.  I have good memories involving both.
I remember holding my daddy's hand when I was little.  It seemed so huge in my small one.  I liked that.
I also remember my mom's soft cool hands on my face when I didn't feel well.  Best medicine ever!
I remember Rob's little feet at our wedding.  We had placed silver dollars on the stage for the little ones to stand on.  They got to pick them up afterward.  Rob's dress shoes were discarded as soon as the I do's were said.
Brin's little feet were a favorite target of kisses when she was brand new. 
At one of the more recent family reunions on my dad's side... we took pictures of all the siblings' hands.  So many stories in those hands... and so much love.
Here are a few of my favorite hands and feet..... hopefully many more to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment